Application & Admission
The application and admission process is coordinated by the Master School Office.
The application consists of three steps:
1. Register at the EIT ICT Labs Application Portal
First, please register in the EIT ICT Labs Application Portal, fill out the forms and upload the required documents for the given categories under “Information form”:
- Previous Education
- Programme Mobility Option
- EIT ICT Labs Student Support
2. Formal registration of application
After completing the forms and documents on the EIT ICT Labs Application Portal you will be directed to the University Admissions in Sweden website. The admission to the EIT ICT Labs Master School Programme is organized centrally from the KTH Admissions Office in Sweden. Please proceed with the online application at University Admissions in Sweden.
3. Application documents
Finally we ask you to print the cover sheet, which is generated at the University Admissions in Sweden and send it by regular mail along with all the required documents to the address given on the cover sheet.
Your application will not be accepted until you have fulfilled all the three steps. Once you have registered in the EIT ICT Labs Application Portal we will provide you with a tutorial for the application process.
The deadline for online application is 1st of April 2014. Please note that the deadline is 30 May to Berlin and Trento.
The application documents are:Optional: Document stating the GPA or the Relative Ranking
- A signed cover sheet (generated from the web-based application at universityadmissions.se).
- A duly certified copy of bachelor’s degree in original language and translated into English.
- A duly certified copy of transcript of records in original language and translated into English. All courses taken must be included.
- Proof of English proficiency.
- A Curriculum Vitae including details on the applicant’s academic and professional career.
- A letter of motivation in which you prove your innovative potential. For this purpose we ask you to discuss or propose an entrepreneurial idea (1 page of summary, 2 additional pages for details).
- A certified copy of passport or other kind of identification in English.
- Two letters of recommendation (from professors of the most recently attended higher institution or recent employers).
You can find more detailed information on application & admission at http://www.masterschool.eitictlabs.eu/programme/application-admission/.
Feel free to contact our Student Service Office in case you have any questions regarding the application process. We are happy to consult you through the whole process.
E-mail: zsofia.lovas [at] ictlabs.elte.hu
Phone: +36.30.607.5449, +36.1.381.23.32
Address: EIT ICT Labs Budapest Associate Partner Group
1117 Budapest, Bogdánfy utca 10/a, Hungary