International scientific and professional conference organized under the auspices of the rector of ELTE: Prof. Dr. Barna Mezey, PhD. and the dean of ELTE Faculty of Informatics: prof. dr. Zoltán Horváth, PhD.
Conference date: 25-26 August, 2016
Conference venue: ELTE Faculty of Informatics, 1117 Budapest, Pázmány Péter sétány 1/C.
Conference website: http://didmattech.inf.elte.hu/
Registration deadline: 31 July 2016
Aim of the conference
The aim of the conference is to introduce the latest findings from the field of material science, technologies including education, information and communication technologies. Further purpose is to enable the participants to present the results of their own scientific research and professional activities with a special focus on the didactical aspects of education.
The conference is designed mainly for teachers who teach subjects in the area of materials and technologies, information communication and other digital technologies at different schools, or use modern digital technologies and ICT in education, also for doctoral, postgraduate, and for talented students.
- Materials and technologies
- Results of scientific and pedagogical research
- Modern teaching and learning technologies and ICT in education
- New technologies in teaching particular subjects
- E-learning, mobile learning and distance studyVirtual classrooms and virtual laboratories
- Software creation, programming and new technologies of its teaching and learning
- Actual problems of modern education